Friday, May 31, 2013
Flashback Friday
This picture was taken back in April on a very early and exciting Saturday morning. Drove out to LA at five in the morning running on no amount of sleep and no coffee. And it was worth every second of it. I have on Essie Blanc its a nice stark white creme that applies smooth and opaque in two thick coats or three thin coats and used Seche Vite top coat for a fast dry since I did my nails an hour before going to bed. And a simple black triangle I used OPI Black Onyx and used NYC Matte Me Crazy over Black Onyx. The only thing about a fast drying top coat is that everything else is too slow...like a matte top coat, I loved my nails that day though.
After a fun filled morning I had to stop by two places Georgetown Cupcakes and Bottega Louie. It was well worth the early morning for cupcakes and macrons in the afternoon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment