Monday, June 3, 2013

mani monday

Lighting: Shade

Hi everyone its mani monday :) I rushed to try and finish this before Monday ended over on my end of the spectrum. So for this look I used NYC "Boat Basin" Sally Hansen extreme wear in "Celeb City" and Nicole by OPI in"Razzle Dazzler". This was a tape mani, one of my favorite things to use for nail art is tape. It's versatile and it gives me that nice clean edge. Just remember to let your nails dry completely or use a fast drying top coat like Flash Forward by China Glaze or Seche Viete. I recently purchased Boat Basin along with eight other polishes. I'll have to make some time and swatch all nine and post them up for you guys to see. I wore Boat Basin alone for a day and it held with nicely since I do a lot of typing and hand washing.

Lighting: Sunlight
My cuticles have been very dry lately, mostly because I wash my hands constantly and never have any lotion around. I need to go out and buy some travel size lotions and have them everywhere. It was somewhat tricky shooting outside, because Celeb City would reflect from the sun and cause my camera to blur. This was the best picture out of all that I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment