Hey guys! Its mani monday!! Today I made an attempted to do those cute little roses. It looked easy enough you just need a dotting tool, or a small brush and nail polish. So I tried my hand at it. Using my small brush I made a couple small and somewhat circular blobs on my ring fingers let those two dry I cleaned off my brush got another color and started making those little tiny half circles...it was not what I was expecting haha so in attempt to save it I swirled the colors together and it lifted my base color. I wasn't able to save it so I tried something else a fishtail :) and I'm so much more happier with out my fishtail came out. It still needs work but I'm satisfied with my free hand. I'll be working on my roses and fishtails now.
 |
| Lighting: Shade |
 |
| Lighting: Shade |
 |
| Lighting: Sunlight |
Essie in Mint Candy Apple
Butter London in Henley Regatta
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City
No comments:
Post a Comment